Our services relating to an audit of financial statements include:
- audits of annual stand-alone and consolidated financial statements drawn up in accordance with the Polish Accounting Act,
- audits of annual stand-alone and consolidated financial statements drawn up in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards.
We are an entity authorized to audit the financial statements entered on the list of authorized entities kept by the National Board of Certified Auditors (under number 3514).
We perform our audits in line with:
- national auditing standards, issued by the National Board of Certified Auditors in Poland,
- International Standards on Auditing issued by the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC),
- Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants issued by IFAC.
Our methodology has been thoroughly developed based on experience of our partners gained over the years when working for top world class consulting firms.
Our concept of audit focuses not only on verification of figures and disclosures included in the financial statements but, above all, on helping our Clients identify risks and other exposures that might distort their business operations. At the same time, we do not just identify risks and point them out to the Clients or help eliminate their consequences. But we aim at identifying the source of the problem in order to be able to completely eliminate the risk.
Value added for the benefit of our Clients
As part of our audit, we will draft a Management Letter which will include our observations and recommendations relating to potential improvements in your accounting and internal control systems.
We also strive to continuously meet our Clients’ needs and cooperate with them on a daily basis. Before we start an audit, we will hold a planning meeting with your management in order to identify and discuss the Company’s needs. We will provide you with our findings throughout the entire audit process in order to avoid unnecessary surprises at the end of the audit.
We encourage you to contact us during the year to resolve any matters just when they arise other than wait until the year ends.